Thursday 2 April 2009

Happy, happy, happy

The title of this article pretty much sums up this week, since Tuesday, for me. While the week started with a bit of a shock, God has been incredibly good since. Here is a shortlist of some of the highlights:

1) I heard this week that I will definitely be published in the next issue of The Pneuma Review and online on their website. For this, I really have to thank my wife, Helen, and my good friend, Trevor. Helen proofread and checked the first article and kept me from veering into the academic abyss. Trevor proofread both articles as they happened (brave man) and made sure I didn't go to the opposite extreme.

2) I got a good day's worth of work this week and have just completed it. The more work, the better just now.

3) I am getting to spend more time with my wife!

So, there you go. A happy week and a boring blog post. Still, you can't win 'em all! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment